Digital Training & Live Training
Complete during your own free time, no experience – or if you are experienced and wanting to master your technique.
- It will give you a window into the world of breast cancer tattooing that you will not see otherwise
- Proper guidance on how to master the art before getting in-person training
- Seeing if this is the right career choice for you
- Learning the importance of how this art can affect a breast cancer survivor and why practicing is so important before jumping right into working with an actual client
- How to understanding your client
- The difference between the cosmetic tattooing and medical tattooing
We have new exciting product to share just for you and techniques that you will learn from Stacie – Rae. We will teach you how to master your technique and how to understand your client
This Prerequisite Certification course will provide you with an in-depth understanding of Areola Restorative Tattoo, Scar Tissue, how to perfect and practice your technique, how to work on damage skin and more.
- Experienced professional tattooists who have had recognized training
- *Already skilled and adept at tattooing with a professional machine
- *Hopefully have some basic drawing skills
- *Hopefully have experience tattooing scar tissue
- *Currently certified in cross-contamination safety practices
- (Experienced machine tattooists only, please!)